Caragh GFC Membership 2020
- Caragh GFC would like to encourage more non-playing adults to become members, especially parents. We would like all to have an interest and a say in how the club is run. The Family Membership option for €100 may be of interest to parents.
- All mentors of juvenile and other teams are expected to be members.
- Please note that your membership details will be entered on the GAA Membership Database in accordance with Rule 2.2. This information will be used by the GAA for the purpose of administration only.
- If any individual or family has any financial difficulty in meeting our membership fees, please inform respective mentor, registrar or treasurer in confidence, so that you/or your children can still be registered (i.e. for insurance and other reasons).
- Caragh GFC undertake to further the aims and objectives of both Caragh GFC and of the GAA, and to abide by the Code of Behaviour and rules of the GAA.
All Caragh GFC- Coaches, Mentors, Trainers and Volunteers that interact with Juveniles in any way e.g. at matches, at training, on club grounds or club business, etc. have been Garda vetted and have read, understand, and agree in full with the guidelines as set out in the GAA publication, 'Our Games - Our Code', most especially those as set out on pages 9, 10, and 11.
Parents/Guardians of U18 must make/approve the arrangements for their children to travel to any away matches. All mentors of juvenile and other teams are expected to be members